Downtown New Jersey League of Municipalities Session, Nov. 14, 2017:
The Changing Downtown Retail Paradigm – Attracting Customers and Businesses to Downtown
- Date and time: Tuesday, Nov. 14, 3:45 – 5:15 pm
- Location: Room 318, Atlantic City Convention Center
Experts in downtown development share their insights on the changing nature of retail and how to attract diverse, yet complimentary, mix of uses that will be found in the downtowns of the future. Information on how to increase customer and business interest in downtowns such as attracting health care services, creation of special attractions, art installations, restaurants, and entertainment venues, etc. Is your downtown ready to embrace this new frontier? Hear from:
- Hon. Mark Sokolich, Mayor, Fort Lee, New Jersey (moderator)
- David Bieber, Executive Vice President, Sales Associate, Newmark Associates
- Sherry Cronin, Westfield SID
- Patrick Schiavino, Asbury Underground, Artist/Retailer/Developer
- Debra Tantleff, Tantum Real Estate
Downtown New Jersey will also be at Booth 608 in the exhibit area.
Downtown New Jersey Annual Conference, Oct. 12, 2017
The Downtown New Jersey annual conference is back! Please join us on Oct. 12, 2017, at the South Orange Performing Arts Center for a full day of learning, networking and awards!
New Jersey Future Redevelopment Forum Session, March 9, 2017:
The Changing Downtown Retail Paradigm
- Date and time: Friday, March, 9, 11:00 am – 12:30 pm
- Location: Garden State C, Hyatt Regency New Brunswick
People are coming to downtowns for new reasons. This panel of experts in downtown development will share their insights on the changing nature of retail and how to attract the diverse yet complementary mix of uses that will be found in the downtowns of the future. They will explore how to increase customer and business interest in downtowns by attracting restaurants, entertainment venues, services, and special placemaking features like art installations. Is your downtown ready to embrace this new frontier?
- Debra Tantleff, TANTUM Real Estate (moderator)
- David L. Bieber Esq., Newmark Associates
- Sherry Cronin, Downtown Westfield
- Patrick Schiavino, Asbury Underground