The Changing Downtown Retail Paradigm
Experts in downtown development shared their insights on the changing nature of retail and how to attract diverse, yet complimentary, mix of uses that will be found in the downtowns of the future. Information on how to increase customer and business interest in downtowns such as attracting health care services, creation of special attractions, art installations, restaurants, and entertainment venues, etc. Is your downtown ready to embrace this new frontier?
- Hon. Mark Sokolich, Mayor, Fort Lee, New Jersey (moderator)
- David Bieber, Executive Vice President, Sales Associate, Newmark Associates
- Sherry Cronin, Westfield SID
- Patrick Schiavino, Asbury Underground, Artist/Retailer/Developer
- Debra Tantleff, Tantum Real Estate
This panel was coordinated by Downtown New Jersey as part of the in-person 2017 NJLM Annual Conference, so there is no video of session.