1:30 pm - 2:45 pm
The repercussions of the COVID-19 closures will be felt across all sectors for years to come, particularly small businesses that make up the backbone of downtowns. Recovery is going to be a slow process – the goal is not to prevent vacancies; it is to mitigate the impact on your downtown and its remaining businesses. With proactive and sustained efforts by BIDs and local government, downtowns can recover stronger than ever.
- The Honorable Michele Delisfort, Mayor, Township of Union
- Larisa Ortiz, Managing Director, Streetsense
- Marta Person Villa, Senior Vice President, Jones Lang LaSalle Brokerage, Inc.
- Bob Zuckerman, Executive Director, Downtown Westfield
- Courtenay D. Mercer, Executive Director, Downtown New Jersey (Moderator)
This session will be presented at the 2020 NJ League of Municipalities Conference. Registration is required.