3:15 pm - 4:15 pm
The COVID-19 pandemic wreaked havoc on our downtowns and business communities. Those who made a concerted effort to adapt and proactively support their small businesses have fared better than communities that took a laissez faire approach. Learn how five different communities – the City of New Brunswick, the Town of Clinton, Union Township, City of Summit, and the City of Lambertville – reinvented their downtowns to help their business communities survive. Find out about initiatives that worked, and some that did not.
- Nancy Adams, CMSM, Executive Director, Summit Downtown, Inc.
- Emily Goldman, PP, AICP, Senior Associate, Clarke Caton Hintz
- Janice Kovach, Mayor, Town of Clinton
- Courtenay Mercer, PP, AICP, Executive Director, Downtown New Jersey
- Carlos Sanchez, Director of Economic Development, Township of Union
This webinar is organized by DNJ as part of the
2021 NJ Planning & Redevelopment Conference (a paid event).