3:45 pm - 5:15 pm
Atlantic City Convention Center
How do Trenton’s downtown revitalization policies impact you?
- Date and time: Tuesday, Nov. 19, 3:45 – 5:15 pm
- Location: Room 318, Atlantic City Convention Center
NJ legislative and administrative policy coming out of Trenton impacts your municipality’s economic development initiatives, especially in downtowns working to foster revitalization and growth. This session will explore recent legislation, policies, and programs that may affect local decision-making, including opportunity zones, tax incentives, PILOTs, minimum wage, school funding, vacancy laws, and more.
- Sheena Collum, Village President, South Orange Village
- Steve Santola, Vice President & Chief Counsel, Woodmont Properties
- Erin Law, Partner, McManimon, Scotland & Baumann, LLC
- Danial Jennings, Director, City of East Orange Policy, Planning, & Development
The session will take place in Room 318 of the Atlantic City Convention Center. Downtown New Jersey will also be at Booth 613 in the exhibit area. You must be registered for the NJLM Conference to attend this panel.