Downtown New Jersey is pleased to announce the winners of its 2017 Excellence Awards!
The 2017 winners are:
- Platinum Built Project: Hahne and Company, Newark
- Gold Built Project: Millburn Complete Streets Initiative
- Silver Built Project: Glassboro Town Square
Tools of the Trade:
- Platinum Tools of the Trade: Military Park Creative Placemaking, Newark
- Gold Tools of the Trade: Downtown Denville Business Improvement District
- Silver Tools of the Trade: Fort Lee Business District Alliance Restaurant Week 2017
Individuals of Excellence:
- Individual of Excellence – Professional: Aisha Glover, President and Chief Executive Officer, Newark Community Economic Development Corporation
- Individual of Excellence – Local Champion: Anthony Langella, Chairman, Williamstown Economic Development Committee
- Individual of Excellence – Elected Official: Hon. Jack Glasser, Mayor, City of Somers Point
- Individual of Excellence – Elected Official: Hon. Timothy Dougherty, Mayor, Town of Morristown
- Individual of Excellence – Philanthropist: Miles Berger, Chairman and Chief Executive Officer, The Berger Organization, Newark
The Downtown New Jersey Excellence Awards luncheon will be held on Thursday, Oct. 12 at 12:30 pm during its annual conference, immediately following the conference program.